How I Work
My goal is to bridge the gap between my couples and all those services they will need in order to successfully plan a wedding in Italy. I will become a mix between your PA and best friend throughout the planning process!
Ultimately, I am here to take away the stress of your wedding planning, and this is exactly what I do. I like to think of myself as a ‘logistics queen; I will advise you, translate, speak to vendors, deal with contracts, track your budget, and most importantly make sure everything runs smoothly on the day.
With me ‘what you see is what you get.' I am extremely friendly and laid back. For me it’s vital to establish an honest relationship with my couples, and I genuinely believe anything can be solved with a glass of Prosecco and a laugh! At the same time, I give each job everything I have, and I will always be at the other end of the phone, making sure the process is fun, personal and most of all stress-free.
Here’s a snippet of what you can expect from working with me:
- First (free) consultation to get to know each other and decide if we are a good match!
- I will then send you a contract for you to read thoroughly, sign and send back to me, along with a non-refundable deposit.
- Once the contract and deposit are in place, the fun begins! We will have our first ‘real’ meeting, where we will go into much more detail and really sketch out what your day will look like.
- I will then start my research and will send you a proposal with venue choices to suit your style and budget.
- Usually followed by deciding on your photographer / videographer and florist.
- Once these ‘biggies’ are all set, we will use the time we have until your wedding to make sure we cover every tiny detail. During this time I will always check-in on you via Zoom/ phone, so you are constantly guided along the way.
- About one month before the big day, final decisions will be made regarding your guest list and catering, and we will have our ‘recap meeting’ where we make sure everything is in place.
- On the day of your wedding, I will be there with you making sure nothing is left to chance: I will be your (very discreet) shadow, from your getting ready right through to when you can (finally!) let your hair down and dance the night away!