Complete Planning Package
An enjoyable, stress-free way of approaching your wedding planning process. Here is what is included:
- An in-depth initial consultation to sketch out your image of your perfect day, and to take note of your absolutes and absolutely nots!
- Organising a site inspection (travel and accommodation expenses apply if you would like me to attend)
- Complete support and communication throughout the planning process: unlimited calls, texts, and Skype meetings
- Guidance on marriage paperwork for civil or symbolic ceremony bookings.
- Research and negotiation with the venue
- Town hall or church booking
- Vendors search and selection (flowers, catering if needed, photographer, entertainment, hair and make-up stylist, children’s entertainer)
- Budget tracking
- A final meeting to make sure we cover all the details of your big day
- On the day coordination (travel and accommodation expenses apply)
My pricings: I charge 12% of your total wedding spend with a minimum fee of £1500.
If you have been on the ball with all your wedding planning but want to make sure you really enjoy your big day, without any stress, this might be the service for you:
- One meeting to discuss all the requirements for your wedding day
- Creating a wedding day timesheet, to make sure the day runs smoothly. Sending this to all suppliers and all interested parties.
- Acting as a point of contact on the day
- Settling accounts with suppliers on the day
- Ensuring that the logistics are as per agreement
- Solving any unexpected circumstances that arise on the day
Travel and accommodation expenses apply**.
My pricings start from £500.
Not everyone will need a complete planning service: this is for anyone who needs help with a specific part of the planning, for example finding the venue, or a vendor, deal with legal paperwork, or just needs a bit of support throughout the last couple of months before the big day – Contact me with your specific requirements.
(Not just) Wedding Planning
Everyone knows the fun isn’t just the wedding day, especially when getting married in Italy! Here are some examples of ‘extra’ wedding activities that I can help you with:
- Wedding reception rehearsal
- Arrival drinks reception
- ‘Evening before’ poolside bbq
- ‘Morning after’ brunch
- Pizza and pasta making
- Culinary classes
- Culture trips
- Food and wine tastings
My pricings start from £150 per event
** Fees do not include travel and accommodation expenses, which will be agreed with you by prior negotiation, and will be based on the cheapest available option. These expenses can be invoiced separately.